1.14.2010

S'more Shenanigans


I’ve begun to long for the verdant embrace of Spring and am starting to feel the winter torrents wash away my energy. Barren winds scatter each promising ounce of creativity everywhere but on my blog.

Please accept my apologies and this feeble art installation as I attempt to scour off the doldrums and resume my gallivanting.

*note: I have received multiple queries as to the nature of this post. Please understand this is not indicative of any type of sabbatical-- but is rather simply for your amusement, dear reader. The art installation above is something I created out of a forlorn fondue pot left over from the early '80's, a "wood" candle, a useless tool for stainless steel shelving, a toothpick, and a cut out of Ludwig von's head (all found items in my office).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!