4.15.2010

To All My Lovely Readers...

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your individual emails inquiring as to what I’ve been up to lately. I heartily wish that I were able to devote more time to ruminating on my life as a Bonne Vivante but wanted to let you know that life in Seattle has been robust these past few weeks.

Most recently, I have been partaking of activities that Brett jokes are better left to senior citizens. A few weekends ago brought the immense pleasure of attending Garrison Keillor’s Prairie Home Companion at the Paramount Theatre. It was simple…a bit folksy… and it harkened to a much different and much simpler time. This past Sunday we went to see the Glenn Miller Orchestra perform at Benaroya Hall—a performance to which I was tapping my toes and bopping up and down the entire time.

In the coming weeks I will be volunteering at Baer Winery during Passport weekend in Woodinville, hosting my beloved dad-o for a long weekend, visiting as many restaurants as possible during Seattle’s Restaurant Week, and taking a much needed mini-break to Victoria, BC.

Please know that as soon as I find a way to squeeze a couple extra hours into the day, I will be back to blogging about my escapades. In the mean time, stay tuned and stay in touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!